To help you decide which style of travel you prefer we have designed a comprehensive sample/selection of nationwide luxury vacation packages and private tours from which you may choose. We offer an itinerary planning service to make certain your personal holiday is one of discovery and awe.
Travel Guide Profiles Our Vehicles
8 Day - Best of both Island Tour
10 Day - Fun Tour for Families
14 Day - Traditional Highlights Tour
15 Day - Top Adventure Tour22 Day - The Real New Zealand Tour
Some of these journeys through New Zealand are simply great, short, relaxing summer escapes; others are active adventures tours or nature enthusiast vacations. We totally understand. Our exclusive guided tours focus on some of the best New Zealand has to offer. There is something to tempt everyone. Whether you are a honeymooner (congratulations!), travel in a large family group, a wine and food connoisseur, a Lord of the Rings fan or just want to indulge in our famous fly fishing, we have the best New Zealand has to offer…and that’s just a start.
We do not publish prices for these privately guided tours as they can vary enormously for tailor-made travel. There are a number of factors which will influence the price of your travel arrangements, these include the standard of hotel (we offer a variety of standards from ‘4 star’ to the super-luxurious, 5 star plus), the season, the duration of your trip, the level of private guiding and the complexity of the itinerary. Our specialists are honest and open to discuss the various options in more detail with you.
Aroha specializes in tailored personal and private guided tours. Our experienced and friendly driver-guide will take care of all your needs and basic details… leaving you the time to relax and enjoy this unique experience.
Just contact us for more information. Private Guided South Island Tours Private Escorted North Island Tours
What Makes Exclusive Guided Travel with Aroha Luxury New Zealand Tours so Unique?
Enlisting a private and exclusive guided tour with us means everyone in your party gets to see and do what you like in your own time... your journey is absolutely flexible.
• The moment you arrive at the airport in New Zealand you will not have to deal with any further travel details…apart from Customs. Please bring adequate passport identification and follow the rules closely.
• You have private airport transfers organized already.
• The guide will see to your personal needs and make sure your personal guided tour gets off to a great start.
• Throughout your journey you are accompanied by a professional and experienced local driver-guide for flexible touring--based on your interests.
• We provide a 24 hour, 7 day support, any enquiries you make will be responded to efficiently by our team.
• You stay in our “handpicked” central city “premier hotels” and “boutique accommodation” with an emphasis on warm hospitality.
• We organize overnight stays in small, private, top luxury B&B’s and lodges set in spectacular locations.
• You will receive expert advice from our New Zealand specialists, all of whom travel throughout New Zealand regularly.
• Travel in a comfortable luxury sedan or van vehicle, arriving at your destination safely.
• We recommend the best in activities, adventure, or low-key ‘chill out’ providers to enhance your New Zealand experience.
• Your guide will see fit you dine at reputable, gourmet restaurants or enjoy local specialities in stunning settings.
• Your guide will keep you updated about alternative day trips or optional activities daily.
• We know the most fantastic places to wine and dine and let loose or rest comfortably.
• Our Guide understands the art of discretion.
• Discover areas off the “beaten track”—leave nothing but your own footsteps
• Meet some real New Zealand characters (Kiwis) on their own “home-turf”. Some are rather unforgettable…
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at email@example.com or 0064-21-890611 for more information about our luxury New Zealand tours.
Experience New Zealand through our eyes. www.magicblueplanet.com 28 Films of our stunning country on 36 DVD’s